Medical waste companies:
Medical waste companies, like those listed below, collaborate with Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry through their collection, transportation and disposal of aborted children and the instruments used to kill them. At the 2013 National Abortion Federation conference, abortionist Renee Chelian said, “We are all one incinerator away, one incineration company away from being closed.” If we don’t act to persuade these medical waste companies to discontinue providing Planned Parenthood (and other abortion providers) these services, we will have missed a historic opportunity to stop the killing.
Watch the #ProjectWeakLink video.
See video of these enablers on our Evidence page.
The Bad Guys
- New Mexico Waste Recovery is enabling the largest late term abortion facility in the nation, Southwestern Women’s Options. READ MORE >>
- Curtis Bay Energy is receiving, transferring, and burning aborted babies for energy. READ MORE >>
- Stericycle, Inc. Project Weak Link possesses sworn testimony and audio recordings from several former waste drivers attesting to the fact that Stericycle continues to receive, transport, and dispose of aborted children. READ MORE >>
- Specific Waste Industries – Specific Waste Industries dumped Kentucky’s last abortion facility! READ MORE >>
Help us collect information on medical waste providers who collaborate with the abortion cartel by sending photos and video to email@example.com.
More information is coming soon on other medical waste companies that collaborate in abortion. Stay tuned!
- Wright State Physicians Group, Inc. – For years, Created Equal’s ProjectWeakLink has
partnered with local activists to seek closure of the doors of this facility and others run by Haskell. Sadly,
after years of opposition, Amy Acton, Director of the Ohio Department of Health renewed his
license. READ MORE >>
The Good Guys
While we are deeply saddened by the amount of people willing to make themselves complicit in the killing by disposing of the bodies, we are thankful to those who, on principle, turn down all contract offers from abortion facilities.
Among them are ethically sound companies like Green Road Waste and Recycling, Fremouw Environmental Services, IPS-International Protective Service, SoSafe Medical, BioServ, All Florida Medical Waste, Mediwaste Disposal, and others.
We have compiled a list of “THE GOOD GUYS” in Medical Waste so we can direct REAL health care providers to contract with these companies for services rather than the enablers of abortion.
See the full list of good guys here.