VICTORY IN COURT! STERICYCLE’S EFFORT TO STOP #PROJECTWEAKLINK HAS FAILED. READ MORE HERE.
“I hired someone to take 20 bottles and put it into my garbage disposal.” – Abortionist Renee Chelian
According to the abortion industry’s own experts, medical waste companies such as Stericycle are the abortion industry’s weak link.
See how to defeat Planned Parenthood.
The Ohio Attorney General recently reported in Planned Parenthood Investigation Summary Regarding Disposal of Aborted Fetuses that Stericycle disposes of fetal remains for Planned Parenthood (PP) facilities. Further, Stericycle is Planned Parenthood’s main medical waste service provider in America.
Read the transcript of Attorney General DeWine’s press conference exposing Stericycle’s enabling of Planned Parenthood to kill children.
- Read about the Stericycle lawsuit, the company failed attempt to stop #ProjectWeakLink.
Despite claims to the contrary, Stericycle’s collaboration with Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry through its collection, transportation and disposal of aborted children and the instruments used to kill them is well documented (see Evidence). Providing this service enables the killing of preborn children. Planned Parenthood depends upon medical waste companies to dispose of dead babies.
If Stericycle continues to dispose aborted fetuses, including any fetal remains, and the instruments used to kill them from Planned Parenthood facilities, we will continue our awareness campaign in the Lake Forest area and elsewhere.
Question: What if Stericycle were to stop doing the dirty work of Planned Parenthood?
Answer: Planned Parenthood would be unable to dispose of the babies they kill, and the murder of millions of innocent children by Planned Parenthood would likely halt.
Stericycle serves an important role in disposing of medical waste. If Stericycle ceases to be complicit in the deaths of thousands of preborn children, we look forward to supporting the company and calling off the campaign.
- Contact Stericycle CEO Charles Alutto to respectfully request Stericycle discontinue providing Planned Parenthood with the services of collecting, transporting, and disposing of aborted children and the instruments used to kill them (sample script for calls and emails: download/view).
- Phone: 847-607-2004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 847-367-9493
- Physical mail: Charles Alutto, Chairman of the Board, Stericycle, Inc., 28161 North Keith Drive, Lake Forest IL 60045
- Sign the petition to stop Stericycle from collaborating in the deaths of millions of babies by abortion.
To contact us, Click HERE.