Medical waste companies:
Medical waste companies, like those listed below, collaborate with Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry through their collection, transportation and disposal of aborted children and the instruments used to kill them. At the 2013 National Abortion Federation conference, abortionist Renee Chelian said, “We are all one incinerator away, one incineration company away from being closed.” If we don’t act to persuade these medical waste companies to discontinue providing Planned Parenthood (and other abortion providers) these services, we will have missed a historic opportunity to stop the killing.
Watch the #ProjectWeakLink video.
See video of these enablers on our Evidence page.
- Biomedical Waste Services, Inc. IMPORTANT UPDATE: On June 5, 2018, General Manager Trey Krell wrote Created Equal saying, “My father and I are in receipt of your certified letter. Please accept this as our response. We have discontinued service from Dr. Carhart’s abortion facility in Maryland.” READ MORE >>
- Stericycle, Inc. IMPORTANT UPDATE: Eyewitness whistle blowers have uncovered ongoing illegal transactions of dead baby body parts between a Greenville, SC abortion clinic and Stericycle, America’s largest biological waste hauler. READ MORE >>
- Specific Waste Industries. IMPORTANT UPDATE: Specific Waste Industries dumped Planned Parenthood, other abortion facilities! READ MORE >>
- Accu-Medical Waste Services. Accu-Medical ceased disposing of aborted fetuses for Planned Parenthood and other abortion facilities. Accu-Medical was recently purchased by Stericycle and now is operating under their medical waste protocol that excludes accepting aborted fetal remains. READ MORE >>
Help us collect information on medical waste providers who collaborate with the abortion cartel by sending photos and video to email@example.com.
More information is coming soon on other medical waste companies that collaborate in abortion. Stay tuned!
- Wright State Physicians Group, Inc. A group of physicians at Wright State University is enabling infamous late-term abortionist and partial-birth abortion pioneer Martin Haskell to keep his abortion facility in Dayton, Ohio open and running.Ohio law requires all ambulatory surgical facilities to have a written transfer agreement with a nearby hospital. Dayton hospitals refuse to give Haskell such an agreement. However, Haskell has found a way to skirt this law through a contract with the Wright State Physicians Women’s Health Care group (WSPWHC). READ MORE >>